Term ____________________________________________ Date ________________ Every. ____
1 ) _____________________________ is an illness that could be passed via an attacked person to a well person.
2 . Activities that help in keeping a disease or condition by occurring is called _________________
3. A cancer triggering chemical _______________________.
4. ______ is the psychoactive ingredient in Marijuana.
a few. A molecule that is produced from a nerve cellular is called a ________________________.
6th. Produces a a sense of pleasure: _______________.
7. ______________ - lean meats damage.
almost eight. The brain's response to without having the drug ____________________.
being unfaithful. _____________________ is definitely the intense wish for the enjoyment produced by the drug.
10. A drug classification which in turn reduces or perhaps slows down the central nervous system. _________________.
11. A fundamental change in the mind that results in uncontrollable, compulsive drug wanting, seeking and use. _______________.
12. _____________________ is the basic building block with the central nervous system.
13. Drugs which in turn not need a doctor's medications are called ______________________________.
14. Pot is a mind-altering drug and it is classified while an ______________________.
15. ______________________ is the physical and psychological negative effects of discontinuing usage of a drug.
16. A very concentrated form of a natural element found in various meats and seafood is called __________________.
17. Once alcohol can be consumed, it is carried to any or all parts of the body within just ____________.
18. Once liquor reaches the brain, it begins to affect these areas of the brain that settings
_____________, _______________ and ________________.
19. Long-term physical associated with alcohol contains ___________________, ____________________ an ____________________.
20. Liquor is grouped as a _________________.
21. The #1 medication problem amongst young people in the us is __________________ use.
twenty two. Nicotine causes lung cancers, leukoplakia and __________________.
3. Tobacco could be smoked, ____________, ______________, or _______________,
twenty-four. _____________________ is among the most widely used dubious drug in the U. S i9000. and is often the initial illegal medication teens make use of.
25. ___________________________________ are activities that discover the presence of a disease or symptom in its initial phases when it is simpler to treat.
twenty six. It takes regarding ___ (how long) following your smoke is inhaled to get the nicotine to reach the mind.
27. When ever tobacco can be chewed, it takes about _______________ (how long) for the nicotine to get to the brain.
28. Alcohol initially affects your ______________, then simply ___________________, and then your ________________.
29. _______________________________ may be the condition brought on by drinking more alcohol than the liver can handle.
30. __________________________________________ is the consumption of five or maybe more drinks in a single sitting by a male.
31. The hard working liver processes alcohol at a rate of _____ ounces per _________.
32. _________________ is the best method to " sober up. вЂќ
thirty-three. _______________________ are breathable chemical substance vapors that produce psychoactive (mind-altering) results.
34. ________________________________________________ can result from a single period of inhalant use.
35. ______________________________________ are powerful synthetic or natural compounds tightly related chemically to androgenic hormone or testosterone.
36. One risk of steroids when employed by an sportsman: it _____________________ a guy, and ___________________________ a female.
37. ______________________________ are used by wrestlers to increase water output to
" help to make weight. вЂќ
38. In a 2005 Fairfax County Review, prescription drugs and ________________________ would be the most commonly used...