В©Property of Synergy Solutions 2009
The case in point below is for a sales rep who is offering financial services products. Regarding 75% of his/her time is spent in the office as well as the other 25% is out while travelling making presentations to customers. The work requires a Accredited Financial Organizers designation and requires heavy duty leads generation.
Job Title: Financial Preparing Sales Classification: Full Time Exempt Employee Department/Division: Financial Product/ Western Regional Location: Fruit County Cal Pay Class: Level 4 (Base + Commission) Work Requirements A. Summary of Position Studies and identifies target consumer sectors for financial item services. Builds up and implements a sales process to add initial get in touch with, follow up, demonstration and final procedures. Retains records of contacts and sales status including get in touch with reports, product sales projections and quota percentages. B. Work Duties 1) Research and Create targeted new consumer lists within just Orange County California place 2) Makes initial exposure to potential clients 3) Performs schedule and regular follow up with potential clients 4) Performs routine and regular follow up with former consumers 5) Visits potential clients besides making sales presentations 6) Closes sales 7) Keeps regular record reporting product sales activity C. Computer Abilities and Application Used 1) Windows main system 2) MS Office including Word, Stand out and PowerPoint 3) Frequent Contact or perhaps other Buyer Relations Software D. Reporting Structure 1) Reports to regional sales manager 2) Has no one directly revealing to this location 3) Needed to participate in Twelve-monthly Sales Conference Employee Requirements A. Education and Training 1) Bachelors Degree in operation, finance or accounting or 5 Years experience and High School Diploma. Bachelors Level Preferred 2) ABC Financial Planning -- Level three or more or higher (Fictional) For more information about the employing process check out Staffing & Recruiting Requirements...